[BioC] memory problem

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Wed Jan 24 01:28:52 CET 2007

More information about your system would be very useful here.

The first answer is "add more RAM", which will not be useful if
you're running Windows.

More swap would be helpful, but I don't think it is something you'd
be willing to use.

And maybe better than all above is dump everything on a database.