[BioC] Reading hundrets of .cel files and QC thereof

Aedin Culhane aedin at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:34:25 CET 2007

Dear Wolfgang
You definitely will have problems reading 200 cel files.  I use a 32 RAM
machine that falls in my fitPLM script when I have over 300 cel files.
It falls over at ReadAffy. I was thinking of affxparser instead.  Maybe
try this. If it works let me know ;-)
Thanks
Aedin

--
Aedi­n Culhane,
Research Associate in Prof. J Quackenbush Lab

44 Binney Street, SM822
Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology,
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston, MA 02115
USA

Phone: +1 (617) 632 2468