[BioC] Results file LIMMA

Andres Gutierrez andresguty at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 00:03:26 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm new using LIMMA for the analysis of two color arrays. I have been following
the user guide but I have questions regarding the meaning of the values and
columns of the output "results" file.

Where can I find an detailed explanation of the output file?, I mean the
statistical definition of each column: A, Coef., t., p.value, F and Res. I guess
that since I'm using adjust="fdr" in the code, the p values for each contrast
are already adjusted for fdr and I can make my own cut (e.g. 5% or 1%) to find
the MOST significant ones. Am I right?.

Thanks,

Andres
Texas A&M University