[BioC] Nimblegen analysis using Bioconductor

Joern Toedling toedling at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 17:40:38 CEST 2007

Hi Rene,

you are right, you can use oligo and makePlatformDesign. I had faced the
same problem with my NimbleGen expression data and, of course, the
optimal solution is to call NimbleGen's technical support. However, in
the meantime, the information of the xys files was basically contained
in the ftr (feature report files) that I only had in the beginning. My
package Ringo contains a simple function "ftr2xys" which does the
conversion of ftr files into xys files.
Hope this helps. Please let me know, if you encounter problems with the
function.

Regards,
Joern