[BioC] statistical course

Tue Jul 31 17:27:11 CEST 2007

Have you tried following the link to the end: ie. this page:

http://www.math.ku.dk/~richard/courses/bioconductor2007/

This is all the information right now. You should note that it is
primarily intended for stat students, so there will probably be
little time spent explain statistical concepts. Depending on your
background that may or may not be great.

Kasper