[BioC] how presence p-values can be accessed in mas5call output?

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Jun 12 21:44:54 CEST 2007

Yes, sorry, the documentation is not adequate. I added assayData to
ExpressionSet (pointing toward eSet, where the method is actually
defined), and a little information to the eSet and AssayData
documentation to indicate one way of getting the elements. While on
the eSet page I was reminded of assayDataElement and
assayDataElementNames, which provides a different ways of finding out
about and manipulating the contents of assayData.

Martin

--
Martin Morgan
Bioconductor / Computational Biology