[BioC] problem with annbuilder

Francesca francesca.buffa at molecular-medicine.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 16:48:59 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I'm trying to run the Annbuilder package to build an annotation file and
I obtain the message below; any help would be very much appreciated.

thank you in advance

francesca

 > myBase <- file.path("/home", "data", "geneNMap")
 > myBaseType <- "gb"
 > mySrcUrls <- getSrcUrl("all", "Homo sapiens")
 > myDir <- c("/home")
 > ABPkgBuilder(baseName = myBase, srcUrls = mySrcUrls, baseMapType =
myBaseType, pkgName = "Bioc_WG-6_anno", pkgPath = myDir, organism =
"Homo sapiens", version = "1.1.0",
+ author = list(authors = "FMB", maintainer ="FMB"), fromWeb = T)

Attaching package: 'GO'

        The following object(s) are masked from package:AnnBuilder :

         GO

Error in parseKEGGGenome(url = kegggenomeUrl) :
        Faild to obtain KEGG organism code

--
Dr. Francesca Meteora Buffa, Ph.D.

Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine
Cancer Research UK laboratories
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX3 9DS
United Kingdom