[BioC] how to use normalizeForPrintorder accounting for duplicates when there are spots that are not duplicated in the array?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Jun 25 14:49:43 CEST 2007

Dear Artur,

Any settings for layout that lead to same values for printorder(layout)$printorder will give the
same results in normalizeForPrintorder().

Best wishes
Gordon