[BioC] GSE normalization

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:03:39 CEST 2007

hi, Steve:

I posted a similiar question as you yesterday and my situation is a
little bit different from you:
I have two ideas and one of them is to evaluae the variance across
sites so normalization should not be done for that purpose; but my
second idea needs the normalization, and my way of doing that is pool
the CEL files in one directory and run justGCRMA or whatever on them.
I am working on this approach now. Maybe we (or anyone interested in
this) could share the experience.

HTH,

Weiwei