[BioC] OT: Problems with Nimblegen scans?

Alicia Oshlack oshlack at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 27 12:52:32 CEST 2007

Hi Jose,

We experienced a similar thing with our custom Nimblegen arrays. We
asked them to rescan the arrays again at a lower setting which improved
things a bit but we still had some saturated probes.

Cheers,
Alicia

Alicia Oshlack, PhD
Division of Bioinformatics