[BioC] OT: Problems with Nimblegen scans?

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 27 13:26:13 CEST 2007

Quoting Alicia Oshlack <oshlack at wehi.edu.au>:

> Hi Jose,
>
> We experienced a similar thing with our custom Nimblegen arrays. We
> asked them to rescan the arrays again at a lower setting which improved
> things a bit but we still had some saturated probes.
>
> Cheers,
> Alicia

That's great, Alicia. At least they re-scanned yours!
Right now they're refusing to re-do mine [1]... what's most irritating
is that they simply claim all my arrays were scanned in the same way
and look they same... when I have the scatterplots right in front of
me showing that they don't. I did send those to them...

Not impressed with their service. And not the first incident either.
And judging from my personal email (offlist), we're not the only ones
experiencing problems.

Jose

[1] but there's no way we're accepting this.

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374