[BioC] hyperGTest

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Tue May 1 16:11:57 CEST 2007

Specifically the change that I want to make is to allow duplicates.

We are using novel species.  Several genes from our species may hit
the same gene from the closest model species due to duplication
events since diversion.  So, I need to allow duplicates in both the
universe and the test set.  I'll play with the code a bit - using
weights might be the simplest.

--Naomi