[BioC] help for siggene installation

ruma rumas at cdac.in
Thu May 17 06:32:14 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I had been trying to install the siggene package, but was unable to do so.
I tried loading the multtest package and was successful in doing so. Before
installing the same, I had already loaded the package Biobase.
Everytime I try installing the siggene package, the following error is
encountered:

Error: package 'multtest' does not have a name space
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'siggenes

Can anyone help me out with the problem..??
Is there any different installation command for bioconductor packages, other
than RCMD INSTALL ()...??

Looking forward for a quick reply.

Thanks in advance,
Ruma.