[BioC] old version repository

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon May 21 21:50:16 CEST 2007

Hi pedro,

Here are the limma binaries that are available in the last 6 releases of
Bioconductor:

  Bioconductor    limma       R
  version         version     version
  2.0             2.10.4      2.5
  1.9             2.8.1       2.4
  1.8             2.6.2       2.3
  1.7             2.2.0       2.2
  1.6             1.9.6       2.1
  1.5             1.8.6       2.0

Please note that because packages can (and often) depend on other packages (and
on some R internals) there is no guarantee that a given version of limma will
work out of its expected context (i.e. the version of R and Bioconductor it
was designed for).

To get to a particular version of limma, please visit http://bioconductor.org/,
then go to ->download->Past BioC releases.

Cheers,
H.