[BioC] Installing beadarray

Krys Kelly kak28 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 18:06:46 CET 2007

Dear Joern, Sean

I did

> biocLite("beadarray", dependencies=TRUE)

As suggested by Joern, and lots of things got installed.

But then I got:

> library(beadarray)
Error: package 'RSQLite' required by 'AnnotationDbi' could not be found

So I did:
> biocLite("RSQLite")

and it all seems to be OK now.

I guess I liked installing packages and their dependencies myself and never
had a problem before, but I'll do as you suggest from now on to save the
headaches.

Thanks

Krys