[BioC] Illumina Beadarray negative data

Wei Shi shi at wehi.EDU.AU
Sun Nov 11 13:13:40 CET 2007

You will get negative expression values if your data are global background
corrected. Our microarray facility core creates two types of datasets: (1)
Not background corrected and normalized and (2) background corrected and
normalized. Background values can be seen in the probe control profile
output from BeadStudio.

Wei