[BioC] rma normalization and more

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:37:40 CET 2007

Hi there:

suppose i have some arrays and their log10(intensities) have been made
into a data.frame of probe X sample;

I am wondering for that case, is there some normalization function
available in BioC for that? I do not have other info like background
info so I think I cannot run something like justRMA since it is a
wrapper. My question is, if I want to do rma normalization only, is
there a way to do that?

I feel sometimes it is good to have a wrapper function; but sometimes
I would rather have some basic functions so that I can customerize the
pipeline.

Best,

--
Weiwei Shi, Ph.D