[BioC] rma normalization and more

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Fri Nov 23 22:59:47 CET 2007

Depending on how or what your data is you may or may not be able to do
the full RMA. Since you don't seem to have CEL files I am guessing that
you may not have Affymetrix data, and then the full algorithm might not
be applicable. That said all the parts are exposed in one way or
another.

For the background correction, see

bg.adjust() in affy

for quantile normalization see

normalize.quantiles() in preprocessCore

For the median polish summarization, see

subColSummarizeMedianpolish() in preprocessCore