[BioC] Limma: Nimblegen array data import?

Dave Berger dave.berger at up.ac.za
Thu Nov 29 04:52:21 CET 2007

previously, I have used limma for 2 colour array analysis.
I now have a new data set from Nimblegen arrays in which RMA
normalization has been completed and I wish to identify differentially
expressed genes from the allcalls.txt file which is a table of
expression values for all the treatments in one file
Question:
if I wish to do a single channel analysis in "limma", I would
appreciate suggestions on importing this data ie. how do I convert the
data to an "exprSet" object?

thanks
Dave Berger

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.