[BioC] Location of Bioconductor R package "TaqGCN"

young1 at email.unc.edu young1 at email.unc.edu
Tue Oct 9 01:26:20 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have been trying to locate a software program called "TaqGCN" which
is suppposed to be available through Bioconductor, according to the
following web references I found.

[1]
" The R package TaqGCN contains classes and methods that can be used
for data reading and plotting, and for predicting gene copy number. ...
www.qpcr.net/eposter/default.aspx - 25k - Cached - Similar pages "

[2]
" [File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
package TaqGCN and will be released as part. of Bioconductor. Under
current protocols, we are capable of. distinguishing up to 8 copies of
the gene of ...
mms.technologynetworks.net/posters/0313.pdf "

The software authors might be any of the following: Catalin Barbacioru,
Kelly Li, Caifu Chen and Raymond Samaha, from Applied Biosystems.

Would anyone happen to have any information on this particualr package?
  Am I perhaps just missing where it is placed on the Bioconductor
website?

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Melanie Young

--
Melanie Young
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
E-mail: young1 at email.unc.edu