[BioC] MaSigPro

Narinder Singh Sahni narinder at mail.jnu.ac.in
Fri Oct 26 11:47:25 CEST 2007

Hei,

I am using MaSigPro to analyze different sets of genes.
Amongst the outputs provided in MaSigPro is R-sq, for each fitted gene .

Is there a way to combine the significant genes in
a single model and obtain a single measure of the variance explained, R-sq (adj),
using all the genes. My main aim is to be able to compare different genesets, and
if possible rank them in order of variance explained by each geneset.

Maybe this is already provided for in the package, but I haven't been able to figure it out.
Are there any other packages in Bioconductor that might be useful for this purpose.

Thanks

Narinder S. Sahni

Narinder Singh Sahni
Associate Professor