[BioC] MaSigPro

Mª José Nueda mj.nueda at ua.es
Tue Oct 30 13:10:52 CET 2007

Hello,

We have an adaptation of maSigPro that applies the method to groups
of genes classified in similar categories. If you are interested in applying
this adaptation we can send you the script .

But if you apply the method to heterogeneous groups, the fitted model is not
going to be a good fit. Each gene can have its
own profile and obtaining a good model for significant, but different
genes can be impossible.
If you are interested in applying this adaptation, let me know and we
will send you.

Kind regards.

María.