[BioC] problem with osx darwin 8.10.0

Diego Diez diez at kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 21 09:21:29 CEST 2007

Hi Andrea,

I found this behavior when compiling R myself and installing the binary
packages from BioC. You can avoid this either compiling yourself the BioC
packages (i.e. using the argument type="source" in biocLite) or installing
the official binary version of R available from the R web site and then
calling biocLite as usual.

Best,

Diego.