[BioC] Biological replicates

Yogi Sundaravadanam yogi.sundaravadanam at agrf.org.au
Fri Sep 28 00:16:09 CEST 2007

>This is exactly what the t-test is all about.  If you want to state
that a gene differentially expresses between 2 conditions, don't you
mean that the difference in expression is higher than the difference
between biological replicates of the same condition?

I was just wondering what I should do if the difference of expression exists between the replicates itself... won't that skew the data a bit?