[BioC] DNAString ("GC") -- error in nchar?

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Fri Sep 28 23:28:14 CEST 2007

Hi Herve,

I just got R-2.6 from http://r.research.att.com/#nightly and then
Biostrings
via biocLite -- in the last few minutes.

sessionInfo is below, and here is the (strangely persistent) error
message.  I
was sure that getting the latest build from AT&T, as Henrik
suggested, would
do the trick!

  - Paul

library (Biostrings)
 > DNAString ('AT')
Error in DNAString("AT") : Error in nchar(src) :
   2 arguments passed to .Internal(nchar) which requires 3

R version 2.6.0 RC (2007-09-27 r43002)
i386-apple-darwin8.10.1

locale:

attached base packages: