[BioC] DNAString ("GC") -- error in nchar?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Sat Sep 29 01:31:00 CEST 2007

There is almost always a simple explaination.  So, what does

> print(nchar)

give your in a clean and "non-clean" R session, and especially what
environment(s) are reported?

Also, scan for all occurances of nchar():

res <- apropos("nchar", where=TRUE);
names(res) <- search()[as.integer(names(res))];
print(res);

Any clues?

/Henrik