[BioC] plotDensities

Melissa Morine melissa.morine at ucd.ie
Tue Apr 8 12:55:28 CEST 2008

Hi Francesco,

I haven't used these plots much, but I don't think there's a way to do
this within the plotDensities function.  An easy solution, though, is to
modify it.  Just open the function in the text editor and modify the
internal matplot function, as well as the corresponding input variables.
 I tried that, and it seems to work Ok.

Melissa