[BioC] mouse4302.db vs mouse 4302

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 16 23:36:15 CEST 2008

Hi Richard,

In general you want to use the .db version of these packages as it is
the newer format.

The older format is really only provided for people who have lots of
old-style package dependencies that they still need to work out.  In a
couple of weeks, we should have a new version of these packages for you
to explore.  But the older format will be deprecated which means we are
not planning to make it again after the upcoming release...

    Marc