[BioC] Problem when running check

Kenneth Lo c.lo at stat.ubc.ca
Fri Apr 18 11:32:25 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

Thank you so much for your helpful advice.  It looks like that this is
the cause for all these warning messages.  I've modified NAMESPACE
such that it now only imports relevant classes and methods from
flowCore.  When running check again, all the warning messages are
gone!  Looking forward to a "green" check column shown on tomorrow's
daily report :-)

Cheers,
Kenneth