[BioC] [Fwd: Re: gene level on exon chip?]

Steve Piccolo stephen.piccolo at hsc.utah.edu
Fri Apr 18 19:03:14 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

This article may also be of interest: "Exon arrays provide accurate
assessments of gene expression" (http://genomebiology.com/2007/8/5/R82).
Though it doesn't look like they have an R implementation.

Regards,
-Steve

Stephen Piccolo

PhD Student
Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5750

My Informatics Blog: http://biomedicalinformatics.wordpress.com