[BioC] Separate function edit window in Linux

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 18:29:46 CEST 2008

Is there any way to have a function editing window that stays open, you
make changes, save and then in the main command prompt the new state of
the function could be tested.  If you have used Matlab you will know
what I mean.

This would be useful for me because I seem to be continuously runiing
fix(), exiting from the editor, running the function, fix() and so on.

Thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.
Institute of Cancer Research
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}