[BioC] Analysis of microfluidic card qPCR data

Bas Jansen bjhjansen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:44:34 CEST 2008

Hi:

Recently I have run a number of microfluidic card quantitative PCRs,
with which we are able to profile the expression of 96 genes of 4
different samples at once. I'm just comparing 4 different stimuli for
1 specific cell type, and for each stimulus I have three biological
replicates. I'm looking for a way to analyze the expression data of
the various cards, preferably in R/BioC. Any
experience/suggestions/packages that I overlooked?

Thanks & kind regards,
Bas Jansen