[BioC] problems with GenomeGraphs

Mon Aug 4 23:50:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Aug 4, 2008, at 2:42 PM, steffen at stat.berkeley.edu wrote:

> Hi Raphael,
>
> I week ago there was an new release of Ensembl and a few of
> attributes in
> Ensembl changed names.  These changes have been fixed in the
> GenomeGraphs
> package available here:
>
> http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/html/GenomeGraphs.html

What's the best way to install this, assuming we're using R 2.7.x and,
therefore, pulling from the BioC 2.2 repos (by default)?

Do we have to update to R 2.8-devel, or should we just try to download
the binary from that webpage and install manually?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou
Graduate Student: Physiology, Biophysics and Systems Biology

http://cbio.mskcc.org/~lianos