[BioC] limma and duplicate correlation

Mark Cowley m.cowley at garvan.org.au
Tue Aug 5 01:06:56 CEST 2008

Hi Yolande,
duplicateCorrelation is designed for the situations where all spots
are printed 2 or more times, not for handling a small number of probes
that have been spotted many times.
This is what the help page refers to as "regularly spaced within-array
replicate spots"

cheers,
Mark
Mark Cowley, BSc (Bioinformatics)(Hons)

Peter Wills Bioinformatics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia