[BioC] Is anyone developing an extensible Galaxy-like interface for Bioconductor?

Ross Lazarus ross.lazarus at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:52:40 CEST 2008

Thanks - for the record, the Trac instance for Galaxy source code and
the wiki including mirror setup documentation is at
http://g2.trac.bx.psu.edu/

The main analysis (free) site is http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/ I recommend
that you make yourself an account (top right of the page) and login -
otherwise your history/histories will not be saved for your next visit.
If you create an account and login, all your work in Galaxy will be
permanently persisted - at least until we get 48TB of user data - which
should take at least another year or two :)

Rather than clog up this list, there's a wiki discussing a planned BioC
package based expression toolkit for Galaxy at
http://esphealth.org/trac/rgalaxy/wiki/BioCGalaxy - anyone wanting to
know more or to contribute is welcome to email me privately. I've added
FlexArray to the page on potential frameworks at

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH, Director of Bioinformatics
Channing Laboratory, 181 Longwood Ave., Boston MA 02115, USA.

The information transmitted in this electronic communica...{{dropped:16}}