[BioC] GO over representation analysis

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 25 18:02:43 CEST 2008

You could just make an annotation package for the array in question by
using the SQLForge code in the AnotationDbi package.
You can find instructions on how to do this here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.3/bioc/html/AnnotationDbi.html

Let me know if you have any questions about SQLForge.

  Marc