[BioC] GO over representation analysis

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 29 14:33:50 CEST 2008

Dear All

I think one thing that is frustrating here is that there is not a simple
guide here for people who want to create an annotation package for an
array that does not yet have one.

Do we use AnnotationDbi?  Or AnnBuilder?  Or is there another way?

What is the "best practice" for building an annotation package?

Thanks
Mick