[BioC] Moderated?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon Dec 1 19:49:26 CET 2008

It is still moderated.  If it wasn't, you would see about 10X more spam
than you currently do.  But spammers are clever and some of them have
found some ways past our defenses.  The messages that I have seen have
been infrequent.  But I did see about 6 from last month, which is 6 more
than I want to see, but still not nearly as bad as it could be.  If you
have any information about how these guys are spamming us then please
send me an email.

  Marc