[BioC] ReadAffy crashes R-devel on mac

Wed Feb 13 20:13:40 CET 2008

I would suggest installing from scratch, making sure that you install
from source and that your toolchain is set properly to compile from
scratch on the Mac. Most likely there is some mismatch between
compiler versions. If you want more information, tell us
   1) Are you using Leopard?
   2) Exactly what compiler you are using (include the build number
please) and how did you install it.
The answer to 2) might be simple like "I never installed a compiler"
or "I installed Xcode 3 from the leopard disc" or ...

A good idea would be to read
http://r.research.att.com/tools/
carefully

Kasper