[BioC] Twilight

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:44:23 CET 2008

Hi Mahdi,

Not having used the twilight package before, I took a quick look at the
help page for both twilight() and twilight.pval() and it seems obvious
that the functions do two completely different things. Have you looked
at the help pages? That would seem to be a reasonable place to start.
See ?twilight and ?twilight.pval

In addition, this package comes with a vignette that discusses both
functions and what you use them for. Again, this would be a reasonable
thing to peruse. After loading the package try openVignette() and choose
the twilight vignette.

Best,

Jim

--