[BioC] Running Pumacomb on both cores of dual-core machine

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Feb 28 09:00:58 CET 2008

> makeCluster is a function from the snow package, and I also can't find
> much information about setting up "socket" clusters. However, I think
> the fundamental problem here is that you can't ssh to localhost without
> a password.

Of course this begs the question of why does one need to ssh to
localhost at all rather than just start another process in the
session that is already logged in...?

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,