[BioC] MBNI CDF

alex lam (RI) alex.lam at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 11:34:27 CET 2008

Dear BioC users,

I am going to use the custom CDF released by MBNI for the array rae230a.
Does anyone know of any methods / webpage for getting basic statistics
such as how many probesets did not match ensembl, how many probes were
removed because of SNPs ... etc?

Many thanks,
Alex
Alex C. Lam
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh)
Midlothian
EH25 9PS
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 131 5274471

Roslin Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
Scotland (registered number SC157100) and a Scottish Charity (registered
number SC023592). Our registered office is at Roslin, Midlothian, EH25
9PS. VAT registration number 847380013.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   The
opinions expressed within this e-mail (including any attachments) are
the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of
Roslin Institute (Edinburgh) ("the Institute") unless specifically
stated by a sender who is duly authorised to do so on behalf of the
Institute