[BioC] readBeadSummaryData() in beadarray package

Johnstone, Alice Alice.Johnstone at esr.cri.nz
Wed Jan 23 19:49:39 CET 2008

Hi Daniel
I think what you are having problems with is the same thing that I did,
instead of using Illuminas Target ID column, you need to use the ProbeID
column as some of the TargetIDs can be repeated.
Cheers
Alice

Ps also when you are posting for help with BioC put in your email the
output of
>sessionInfo()
And the error messages that you have so you get prompt help!