[BioC] Rgraphviz on CRAN ??

Søren Højsgaard Soren.Hojsgaard at agrsci.dk
Sat Jul 5 19:19:22 CEST 2008

If Rgraphviz can not be on CRAN for all standard platforms then I would say that dual hosting makes only little sense.

But - it is a pitty that the Windows binary does not pass the checks (on windows) because if Rgraphviz was on CRAN then things would be easier (in terms of building packages which depend on that package).

Cheers
Søren