[BioC] problem with GEOquery

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jul 10 20:36:38 CEST 2008

Thanks, Simon, for the report.  I'll certainly look into it.

However, you might want to take a look at GEOmetadb.  If there is
annotation that is missing from the database that GEOmetadb works with
(see the vignette), let us know and we can look at adding it, but I
think we capture pretty much all of the available GEO metadata for all
the platforms, datasets, series, and samples.  You can use SQL queries
to gather this information VERY quickly.  If you have questions about
using GEOmetadb, let me know.

Sean