[BioC] How to get adjusted p values after "global" fdr correction in decideTests (limma)

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Jul 25 04:47:14 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo,

What you say is correct.  The only way to get the adjusted p-values to go
with method="global" is

   adj.p <- p.adjust(fit$p.value, method="BH")

where 'fit' is the fit object that you gave to decideTests().

Best wishes
Gordon