[BioC] Using limma with Agilent array data

Anh Tran popophobia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:31:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm still not quite understand your reply.

1. Does it mean that this feature is not implemented into limma
package yet?

2. I want to import the output after extract the intensity (using
external program) and only use limma for normalization, not the image
file to scan from scratch. Is there a way to manage that?

Thanks again.

Best,
Anh Tran