[BioC] Averaging irregular replicate spots in limma

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Jun 4 11:45:10 CEST 2008

I have committed a new function avereps() in the limma package on
Bioconductor.  It is somewhat slow, but will handle irregularly spaced
spots.  I have committed it to both the release and developmental branches
of Bioconductor.

If you re-install limma from Bioconductor in a couple days you should be
able to use it.

Best wishes
Gordon