[BioC] using genomic DNA as universal reference

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Thu Jun 5 23:01:20 CEST 2008

Thanks Naomi for your reply to correct me!

I checked the data set on M values. The typical numbers are that 14K (even
less) genes are larger than 0 and 28K genes are less than 0 before loess
normalization. For this data set what you think about loess normalization?

best,

Jianping

--On Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:06 PM -0400 Naomi Altman

E-Mail: jjin at email.unc.edu