[BioC] [R-SIG-Mac] affy won't load

Thu Jun 19 21:42:38 CEST 2008

> Are you? Did you actually test it? I'm pretty sure that you're
> wrong, because the commands below compile libintl.8.dylib(!) and
> thus won't help (that one is fine and part of your Gtk binary).

Ouch, well I stand corrected then. Sorry for sending out
misinformation ...

> I'm still puzzled at where the BioC team gets libintl.3 ...

Yeah. Even more puzzling (to me) is where mine came from ... as
someone else mentioned before, I also have a fairly clean install of
leopard (having just replaced my hard drive a few weeks ago) and
libnitl.3.dylib is magically there.

My apologies once again.

-steve